Shipments and returns

Shipment Policy:

shipping-image

Gemstones purchased are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped secured trusted logistics or any other method selected by you while ordering the product. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package.

Shipping fee includes handling and packing charges. All safety measures are taken to pack the product such that there is no physical damage incurred but we are not responsible for any damages or loss incurred in transit of gemstones if a non-insured logistics is selected at check-out page. Shipping carriers will be responsible for damages incurred if a insured carrier is selected by you to ship your products. 

Customs Duty and import charges: For international shipments, the customer is liable to pay any additional custom duty and import charges imposed by their government at the port of arrival. Our shipping charges are not inclusive of any such charges applicable.

Cash on Delivery Policy:

Cash on Delivery is provided only in certain locations, please check if COD is available in your location before placing an order via COD. As per our cash on delivery policy, customers are required to pay 10% of the consignment value as security deposit. Remaining 90% amount can be paid by cash, at the time of delivery. If by any chance, the customer fails to receive the consignment by paying the remaining amount due, the consignment will be returned as per our Return Policy.

Return Policy


At Nine Gems our motto is 100% customer satisfaction. As a part of this, we give money back guarantee on all our products purchased online. Our product photographs are natural with minimum Photoshop Effects to enhance the pictures and we sell only 100% natural and certified gemstones. Our dealings are transparent and we try to provide every minute information about the gemstone before you buy.

Still not satisfied with the products after you receive ? No problem! For any reason whatsoever, returning back our gemstones is simple! Simply follow few steps and ship us back:

returns

• All merchandise must be returned within 30 days of invoice date. No returns will be allowed and all sales are final after the 30-day return period. Any product returned after this period will be covered under our BUY-BACK Policy. Please refer our buy-back policy for details.

• 100% amount of Invoice value would be refunded as Store Credit, which can be redeemed completely by the customer to purchase any other product.
• 95% amount of Invoice value would be refunded in case of Cash-Back. We would deduct nominal charge of 5% as Re-Stocking Fee on invoice value.
• All products must be returned in their original condition and packaging. No return will be accepted if the product packaging is tampered or the product is damaged or scratched. Returns will be accepted only if the original gemstone certificate and Sales Invoice is sent back.

• Credit of the merchandise will be made within 7-15 days after receiving the product and inspected by our sales team for any damages. 

• All return items must be securely packaged, insured and shipped, with the required accompanying documentation, via recognized postal services, with a return request receipt for confirmation that a member of the Nine Gems Customer Service Team receives your shipment. Please note that Nine Gems is not responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments. Returns should be addressed and shipped to:

Nine Gems
833, Nagrathpet Main Road,Opp Raja Market,
Bangalore 560002, Karnataka India. 

• Nine Gems cannot be held responsible for returned merchandise if any of the procedures, as listed above, are not followed.


For any further assistance or queries contact us on +91 (80) 4171-4776 or @support9gems.in


No products

To be determined Shipping
$ 0 Total

Prices are tax excluded

Check out