Still not satisfied with the products after you receive it? No problem!
For any reason whatsoever, returning back our gemstones is simple! Simply follow a few steps and ship us back:
• All merchandise must be returned within 15 days (Domestic Shipments within India) or 30 days (International Shipments) of the invoice date. No returns will be allowed and all sales are final after the 30-day return period. Any product returned after this period will be covered under our Buy-Back Policy. Please refer to our buy-back policy for details.
• Either 100% amount of Invoice value would be refunded as Store Credit, which can be redeemed completely by the customer to purchase any other product or 95% amount of Invoice value would be refunded in case of Money-Back. We would deduct a nominal charge of 5% as Re-Stocking Fee on invoice value in-case of money-back.
• All products must be returned in their original condition and packaging. No return will be accepted if the product packaging has tampered or the product is damaged or scratched. Returns will be accepted only if the original gemstone certificate, buy-back certificate, and a copy of the sales invoice are returned.
• Credit of the merchandise will be made within 7-15 days after receiving the product & inspected by our sales team for any damages.
• All return items must be securely packed, insured, and shipped with the required documentation via recognized postal services. Please note that Nine Gems is not responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
Returns should be addressed and shipped to:
Nine Gems 833, Nagrathpet Main Road, Bangalore 560002, Karnataka India
Ph: +91 (80) 41714776 / 41247237.
• Nine Gems cannot be held responsible for returned merchandise if any of the procedures, as listed above, are not followed.
For any further assistance or queries contact us on +91 (80) 4171-4776 or email us at email@example.com