|Our gemstones are 100% genuine & natural which are precious and always have value as the natural resources are limited and as they are depleted, your gemstone becomes rare. Therefore, at Nine Gems we buy-back our gemstones at their actual price under the following conditions:|
|Gemstone Price||Buy Back against Cash||Buy Back against new gemstone|
|Below ₹ 5,000 or US $100 per carat >||No Buy Back||No Buy Back|
|Above ₹ 5,000 or US $100 per carat >|
70% of selling price
(Applicable for 1 year)
|80% of selling price|
• Customers must return the original copy of gemstone certificate & tax-invoice along with this policy to avail buyback facility.
• Customers are required to produce a valid identity proof to match the customer’s name in the original invoice. BuyBack cannot be claimed by any friends, relatives or nominees of the customer. Refunds will be processed only to the customer’s bank account.
• Gemstones must remain in the same condition as when sold. Any kind of damages including scratches, chips or surface abrasion would attract reduction in the buyback percentage or policy may become void at the sole discretion of Nine Gems.
• Organic Gemstones such as Corals & Pearls are easily damaged due to daily wear & tear or on exposure to mild chemicals present in perfumes, detergents, nail polish remover, hard water, etc. If any surface or internal damage is observed at the time of buy-back, it would attract reduction in percentage or policy may become void at the sole discretion of Nine Gems.
• The Buy-Back value will be calculated on the actual value of the stone, excluding all other additional charges such as shipping fee, government taxes and payment gateway fee.
• Any Tax-Liability on purchase of gemstone at the time of buyback is to be borne by the customer. Nine Gems shall adhere to all government policies prevailing at the time of purchase of gemstone.
• This Buy-Back Policy is only applicable to Nine Gems Certified Colored Gemstones only.
• We buy back only loose gemstones (Studded gemstones will be removed from jewelry for assessment of buy-back value).
• “Buy Back against cash” would be processed via Bank Transfer / Cheque only within 7-14 working days.
• “Buy Back against cash” for upgraded gemstones can be processed only after 90 days of upgrading the previous gemstone.
• “Buy Back against cash” is applicable for a period of 1 year from the date of Sales Invoice.
• The term “Gemstone Upgrade” means, the value of new gemstone must be more than the value of gemstone under buy-back.
• This policy is subject to change without any prior information at the sole discretion of Nine Gems.
Prices are tax excluded